Wednesday 10 June 2015

Day 76 6 June 2015 Vienna

We had a bus tour of Vienna and visited the Schonbrunn Palace where the Congress of Vienna met in 1815 and Khrushchev and Kennedy met in 1961.  After lunch we went into town for a walk. 


The photos of the palace and gardens I uploaded yesterday.  I did realise after the event that in 


 Here is Neptune's Fountain in the Schonbrunn Palace yesterday, we are thinking of having one for the backyard.







Berlin it is the Spree River and that Leonie’s and Liam’s baby girl is Ella Rose.  Any other mistakes I haven’t picked up on yet.




This was an unremarkable day except that it was very hot!  I suppose it is to be expected as it is summer.  Elizabeth thought Vienna was as beautiful but I didn’t think it was as good. It seemed quite spread out to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment